Thursday, April 18, 2013

AUSTIN - DAY 3

Austin Java was located next to my RV Park -- I had the most delicious French toast with cinnamon butter and bacon for breakfast my last morning in Austin.  I'm still amazed that my RV Park exists in this sought after area of Austin.
AUSTIN JAVA cafe/bar is BUSY and has GREAT food
That's what I call Texas style French toast
Vintage camper and car at Pecan Grove RV Park
To the right of this condo complex is my RV Park; to the left is Austin Java restaurant
Austin is a progressive and fun city

On my last full day in Austin, I visited the South Congress area referred to as So Co.  It's on the opposite end of downtown Austin.  Reminded me of Chicago's West Loop -- an area of the city that is being revitalized with shops carrying vintage and unique items and a huge variety of restaurants and food wagons. It was a fun way to end my Austin visit.

"Sorry We're Open" a sign in the SoCo shopping area



No comments:

Post a Comment