Saturday, October 27, 2012

SUMMER


Summer highlights included: 

A delightful visit from my Arizona niece, Jennifer.
Marc Chagall’s America Windows - Art Institute, Chicago
A memorial, on the east coast, to honor our friend Dottie.
Birthday celebration at Indiana Dunes State Park with Sharon.

Also enjoyed visits from my Indiana sister, Arlene, and my California niece, Chyna.

Spent a fun-filled culture and wine/food/walnut/tomato tasting within Paso Robles, California with my sister, Phyllis, just before starting my 1400 mile drive to Pharr, Texas, on October 18.

After a "Kitchen Cooked" potato chip stop in Champaign, Illinois, I stopped for the night at the Lakewood campground in Effington, Illinois – my third enjoyable stop at this campsite. The autumn colors were breathtaking.


--Details of my journey to Pharr to be continued--

No comments:

Post a Comment