Friday, January 13, 2012


I was excited to be returning to South Padre Island. Last month I biked, walked, and shuttled the Island; on this adventure, I floated its waterways via a catamaran. 











It was a beautiful, sunny, 77 degree day with a slight breeze. Shots of tequila teased our appetites before the wine was served with !delicious! shrimp appetizers, tasty tacos, and fresh fruits for dessert.





Sea gulls, pelicans, and other boats enhanced our view; a breeze and guitar music added to the mood of this glorious January afternoon.


Enjoyed seeing gorillas, sharks, dinosaurs, conch shells, and bears on the exterior of this souvenir shop, but didn’t find a South Padre Island coffee cup as nice as the cup I won with my lucky number during the catamaran ride. A perfect day!!

..

No comments:

Post a Comment