Tuesday, December 27, 2011



On December 22, 70 residents of Tip O’ Texas gathered to sing Christmas carols led by Santa Claus’ golf cart. Carolers were greeted with smiles and season greetings along their ambitious route and rewarded with tons of cookies and hot chocolate. Great turn out; great fun.








My co-workers were amazed at the number of packages that kept arriving for me. So was I.  888 now has a new hose, water filter, and vacuum. I have books on birds, seed glass jewelry, and online teaching and enough of my f-a-v-o-r-i-t-e chocolate treats to keep me purring as I finish out this adventurous year.  Mac loves his wonderful sleeping blanket with frog squeak toy; we both LOVE these wireless table lights—whomever thinks one can’t have ambiance in an RV, needs to come visit.


Spending Christmas away from “home” was bittersweet.  I missed our family gathering of games, food, and gifts on Christmas Eve.  What a joy receiving photos online from my family on Christmas Day documenting this year’s Christmas Eve – what a treat seeing my family’s celebration with their opened presents and smiling faces – how neat and thoughtful was that!!



No comments:

Post a Comment